With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, we have put together a list of local businesses offering a Valentines menu across WD3 that we love, along with some date day & night ideas! With life almost back to normality, it’s great we can enjoy some delicious food & drinks back at our local favourite restaurants/pubs/bars over the Valentines weekend. If you fancy a night in, we have also popped a few takeout deals to choose from. Maybe a romantic walk during the morning which leads you to your favourite café would suit you, depending on the weather?
Valentine’s Day/ weekend is a great opportunity to shop local, so where you can make sure you support your favourite businesses!
Valentines date ideas
(local restaurants, businesses, and landmarks to visit -)
- Romantic walk through the Aquadrome
- Candlelight drinks at The Feathers in Rickmansworth
- Authentic Italian at the new restaurant Minori
- Local craft ales at The Anchor, Tap and Bottle in Croxley Green
- Cocktails at Hudson Place in Rickmansworth*
- Coffee and cake at The Crazy Goat in Croxley Green or Chorleywood
- Brunch at Rootz Cafe in Chorleywood
Romantic valentines meal spots
There is an array of local restaurants to choose from across WD3 to cater for all cuisines but we have selected a few favourites, offering a Valentines set menu or deal. Don’t forget about dessert too!
- The Feathers, Rickmansworth
- ZaZa’s in Rickmansworth
- The Coach & Horses, Rickmansworth
- The new Italian, Minori on Church Street, Rickmansworth
- The Gate in Chorleywood offering a three course set menu
- The Garden Rooms in Watford, offering a set menu
- Heavenly desserts in Watford
Treat yourself at a local café
If you’re out and about on a walk over the weekend, make sure you have a halfway coffee stop sorted to treat yourself to some delicious treats or some brunch. We have listed some of our favourites across Rickmansworth, Croxley Green & Watford so plan your walking route with one of these in mind!
- Café Deli 122 on Rickmansworth High Street
- Perch & Co on Watford Road, Croxley Green
- Crazy Goat in Chorleywood & Croxley Green
- The Kitchen Croxley
- The Café in the Park in the Aquadrome
- The Tea Shack in Maple Cross
Valentines treat boxes
If you are looking for some delicious treats or snacks to indulge in over Valentines weekend/day, then check out the two businesses below to get your sweet fix!
‘Valentines at Hudson Place, will all be about love potions, pink bubbles and the chance to win the raffle for a basket of luxury goodies.’
Raffle tickets will be free with a purchase from Hudson Place over the valentines weekend or online for £5.00 via ticketsource – proceeds of which will go to charity.
- The companies that are giving the goodies include:
- My Hair Social (new salon in church Street)
- Decadent Diamonds
- The Rhubarb Club – online sweet shop based out of church street
- Domaine les caizergues – wine wholesaler who has an office above riverside pharmacy.
We hope you found our local Valentines guide helpful and has given you some inspiration of what to do or where to visit. If you’re on your own this valentines, make sure you share the love with friends or family & enjoy some yummy food! Have a love- ly weekend and remember to support your local businesses!