Farrier’s Wood is a collection of brand new 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses in Watford. Here are just a few of the reasons why Farrier’s Wood is a great place to buy.
- Farrier’s Wood is located close to some fantastic schools. Parmiter’s & St Michael’s are two of the most popular secondary schools in the area and are both within 0.7 miles of the development.
- All of the homes at Farrier’s Wood come with at least two parking spaces- this is rare in Watford! If you are looking for an apartment with parking for two cars then this development is definitely one to consider. The houses at Farrier’s Wood have between 2 and 4 parking spaces depending on the size of home you choose, with some also benefiting from garages.
- Help to buy is available on the homes up to £600,000 at Farrier’s Wood, meaning you can buy with as a little as 5% deposit. So for a £280,000 apartment you could pay a deposit as low as £14,000 for your brand new home.
- Brand new two bedroom houses in Watford are quite rare! If you are looking for a two bedroom house, rather than an apartment, make sure you have a look at what Farrier’s Wood has to offer.
- High specification homes. All the apartments and houses at Farrier’s Wood are all beautiful designed and finished to a high specification throughout.
- Assisted Move is available to take the stress out of your move and achieve the sale in the shortest timescale possible. To find out more about the Assisted Move scheme, speak to a member of our team today.
There is something for everyone! From 1 bedroom apartments to 4 bedroom family homes, Farrier’s Wood has got it all. If you are looking for a brand new home in Watford, give us a call today on 01923 624095 to find out more about this exciting development.