SATURDAY 3RD MARCH
APPROX 3 HOURS
LUNCH & A DRINK AT THE FOX & HOUNDS
CHANCE TO VISIT THE LITTLE FOX MARKET
March sees the launch of our Sewell & Gardner Investor Minibus Tour. Along the same principle as the Magical Mystery Tour, everyone hops onto the bus at 10.30 and in 3 hours you find out all you need to know about being a rental investor in the Rickmansworth / Watford area!
Our dedicated Lettings Staff will
- take our Investor Landlords to all of the best new developments on offer,
- we will show the new apartments & houses available in the area,
- we will calculate the rental yields,
- we will explain all about the obligations on a landlord,
- we will explain what a tenant expects,
- we will give an estimate of how quickly we can let the property,
- we will explain what type of tenants are around at the moment,
- we will advise on pretty much anything and everything the landlord investor needs to know!
On the bus is our mortgage advisor Kevin Bushby from One Stop Finance [www.osfg.co.uk] and he is there as an advisor on the best Buy To Let deals on the market and how to manage your investment portfolio. Also on the tour we will visit a number of 2nd hand residential properties which are currently available to the investor, many will have a fully referenced tenant in situ, so the process is even easier, you just purchase with the tenancy in place!
The first tour is going to incorporate the following sites, amongst others:
- Nash Mills Wharf, Hemel Hempstead
- Harmonia Court, Nascot Wood
- Cassio Quarter, Croxley Green
- Merchant Taylors Place, Croxley Green
- One, Rickmansworth
And many more – requests available, please call and speak to Susan on 01923 721900.